Kirsty Stidever is our Long Term Condition Care Coordinator here at the practice, as well as our Health Care Assistant.
The role of Care Co-ordinator aims to provide personalised care for patients with complex and challenging health and social care needs by addressing 6 key components:
· Shared decision making
· Personalised care and support planning
· Enabling choice, including legal rights to choice
· Social prescribing and community-based support
· Supported self-management
· Personal health budgets and integrated personal budgets
Patients are accepted onto the Care Coordinator caseload via referral from a GP/nurse.